With all of the benefits that having a personal care provider offers, it is no wonder more and more individuals are selecting this care option. Whether seeking to remain in familiar surroundings or looking for additional support in other settings, services are available around-the-clock. Having a dependable source of support always near also brings peace of mind to individuals and their families, and the calm in knowing that care needs are being met with compassion and concern for wellbeing is a priceless feeling.
While in-home care is a well-sought after experience for those seeking services, many find themselves wondering when to make the call. Throughout our years referring trusted providers, our Aqua Home Care team has had the pleasure of consulting and guiding individuals with a wide-range of care needs. We would like to share some helpful considerations when deciding whether its time to start receiving in-home care services, either for yourself or for a loved one:
- Completing activities of daily living has become difficult or even impossible
- Reminders are needed to take medication as prescribed
- Alzheimer’s, dementia or other memory loss issues are interfering with daily life
- Medical conditions, health issues or the effects of aging are preventing proper self-care
- You are recovering from an injury or surgery
- You are in need of companionship at home or at a care center
- Driving has become difficult or too dangerous on your own
- You are in need of a caregiver who specializes in caring for those with special needs
- Help is required to make sure that your home is properly and thoroughly cleaned
- Walking and other mobility assistance is needed
- Family members have expressed concern
- Your doctor has determined that care services would be in your best interest
You may find that one or more of these situations applies to your own life. Whether requiring support for a short period of time or for a longer duration, Aqua Home Care is here with a registry of trusted caregivers. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team so that we may answer any questions, discuss options and schedule a consultation. When the time comes to call about in-home care, call Aqua Home Care.