It comes naturally. When someone we love is in need of daily care, questions form and concerns are raised. We wonder, “How am I going to help my loved one? Will they be able to stay at home with me? When should I begin searching for a caregiver? How much will this cost? What are my options? What should I do?” These and other questions are valid and are entirely in need of answering. When the prospect of requiring everyday living support becomes a reality for a loved one, there are some things we just need to know.
Here at Aqua Home Care, we are able to answer all of these questions and more. Knowing that there are options available which allow your loved one to be near while receiving care can help ease your concerns during a time of such uncertainty. Families seeking our in-home care referral services for their loved ones gain peace of mind knowing they are in capable, compassionate hands. Our process begins with a single phone call. From there, we take the following steps toward the in-home care experience your loved one needs and deserves.
- We will schedule a time to speak with you and your loved one for a consultation.
- During this time, your case manager will listen, evaluate and answer any questions you may have.
- A tailored care plan will be developed based on personal needs, daily schedule and requested services.
- A trusted, highly-trained caregiver from our registry will be mindfully matched based on client needs and personality.
- The tailored care plan will be implemented, ensuring safety and comfort at all times.
- Your loved one’s case manager will continue to be available to answer questions and make adjustments to the care plan as needed.
With Aqua Home Care, individuals are given the opportunity to stay near their families while receiving care in the comfort of home. We understand the concerns that come with discovering daily care is required. During such a time, answers, action and reassurance are deeply needed. We at Aqua Home Care are here to answer your questions, take action and offer reassurance with our trusted resources. With years of experience, a registry of compassionate, reputable caregivers and a reputation for excellence, we are here to help keep near those you hold so dear.