When faced with the unexpected, the day-to-day aspects of life can be derailed. Physical injuries can happen anywhere and at any time, ranging from minor to severe. While anyone can experience an injury, certain conditions can make them even more likely to occur. Difficulty with balance, memory loss, and mobility issues, for example, can be particularly problematic. Though physical injuries can be treated by physical means, mental and emotional tolls may be felt as well. The impact on one’s daily life is often dependent upon the nature of the bodily trauma and duration of recovery. For some individuals, everyday living may be mildly affected while others may endure a more strenuous strain.
Finding support after an injury is only a phone call away. Our team at Aqua Home Care is here to help with reputable resources and years of experience. Caregivers from our registry offer a variety of in-home care services to provide the care their clients need whether at home or around town. Trusted caregivers we refer have the knowledge, training and skill needed to ensure client safety, comfort and well-being. We understand the limitations injuries can impose, and we are happy to find the quality support you need. Services can include:
- Transportation – running errands, driving to doctor’s appointments, going to the grocery store, etc.
- Mobility assistance – aiding in safe maneuvering whether at home or outdoors.
- Wound care – changing bandages and keeping the area clean
- Personal care – bathing, grooming, dressing, using the facilities, etc.
- Meal prep – preparing daily meals and providing help with feeding if necessary
- Medication reminders – offering reminders to take medications and the prescribed intervals and as directed
- Housecleaning – vacuuming, mopping, dusting, organizing, disinfecting, cleaning up spills, keeping the floors free from clutter, etc.
- Laundry – changing and washing linens
- Pet/plant care – watering plants, feeding pets and taking them outdoors, etc.
- Supervision – being there to monitor for safety and well-being
- Companionship – listening, conversing and being present
- And more
Having a trusted care professional nearby can help reduce your risk for further injury, physical strain and hospital readmission. Aqua Home Care is a trusted name in in-home care referrals with an unwavering commitment to the communities we serve. Whether you are in need of short-term or long-term care, we are here to help by learning about your situation, answering any questions, assessing needs, creating a tailored care plan and referring a trusted caregiver to provide your post-injury care services right in the comfort of home.