Bodily injuries can happen at any time and place, varying in both severity and in recovery time needed. While the physical injury itself must be treated first and foremost, sustaining an injury can take a toll not only physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. The impact this has on one’s daily life is dependent upon the nature of the trauma and the duration of recovery. Aftermath of such events range from everyday living being somewhat affected to wholly impeded.
When it comes to finding the care services you need after an injury, Aqua Home Care is here to help. We refer trusted providers who offer a variety of services for activities of daily living whether at home or in a care center. Caregivers from our registry have the knowledge, training and skill needed to ensure their client’s safety, comfort and wellbeing on their road to recovery. We understand the limitations injuries can impose, and we are happy to find a caregiver best-suited to providing support while on the mend. Services can include:
- Transportation – running errands, driving to doctor’s appointments, going to the grocery store, etc.
- Mobility assistance – aiding in safe maneuvering whether at home or outdoors.
- Personal care – bathing, grooming, dressing, using the facilities, etc.
- Meal prep – preparing daily meals and providing assistance with feeding if necessary
- Medication reminders – offering reminders to take medications and the prescribed intervals and as directed
- Housecleaning – vacuuming, mopping, dusting, organizing, disinfecting, cleaning up spills, keeping the floors free from clutter, etc.
- Laundry – changing and washing linens
- Pet/plant care – watering plants, feeding pets and taking them outdoors, etc.
- Supervision – being there to monitor for safety and wellbeing
- Companionship – listening, conversing and being present
- And more
Having a care professional nearby can help reduce the risk for further injury, physical strain and hospital readmission. Our Aqua Home Care team is dedicated to matching caregivers with individuals in search of quality, reliable, services. Whether you are in need of short-term or long-term support, our team is here to help you recuperate in the calming presence of a trusted provider.