When options are presented, it is important to ask yourself which one is truly best for you. Decisions regarding nearly every aspect of life have had to be made over the years with more always on the horizon. While not every direction we choose in life can be easily decided, it often helps to reflect on what it is you need and, ultimately, what will enhance your life.
The types of choices we face evolve with each life phase. Needs, lifestyles and even capabilities change. You may be at a point where you are wondering if in-home care is right for you. Perhaps an injury or health issue has come up unexpectedly, or maybe certain tasks have simply become less manageable to do alone. As with any other life decision, it’s important to ask yourself if in-home care is something that would suit you and your needs. Here at Aqua Home Care, we are pleased to refer trusted in-home caregivers from our registry who offer a variety of services to their clients. Our team would like to share a list of questions you might find helpful to ask yourself when considering in-home care as an option:
- Am I recovering from an injury that currently limits my abilities?
- Is my medical condition making independent living increasingly difficult?
- Are there only a limited number of family members (or none) available to care for me at this time?
- Do my mobility issues interfere with my daily routines?
- Am I still able to function independently in a way that is safe and effective?
- Would having a part-time, full-time or live-in caregiver be beneficial to my daily living?
- Is my ability to drive myself to doctor appointments, the grocery store and run other errands inhibited in any way?
- Do I often forget to take my medications and need reminders?
- Has caring for my home and for myself become a concern to me or my loved ones?
- Would I like to receive care in the comfort and privacy of my own home?
If you find yourself answering “yes” to one or more of these questions, then in-home care could be an option that benefits your daily living. Our Aqua Home Care team is here to help with experience, resources, and compassion. Choosing our team means receiving quality services in your own familiar surroundings with the promise of compassion, reliably, quality and consistency.