We can’t predict every life change, so when the unexpected occurs the aftermath may leave us feeling completely thrown. Bodily injuries can come about at any time and can happen while in virtually any place. Such injuries range in both severity and in recovery time needed. Naturally, the physical injury itself must be treated first and foremost, though sustaining an injury can take a toll not only physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. The impact this has on one’s daily life is dependent upon the nature of the trauma and the duration of recovery. For some, very little may be affected. For others, however, support may be needed to complete everyday tasks and living routines.
When it comes to finding the care services you need after an injury, Aqua Home Care is here to help. We refer caregivers from our reputable registry who offer a variety of in-home care services in order to provide the care you need whether at home or around town. Caregivers from our registry have the knowledge, training and skill needed to ensure their client’s safety, comfort and well-being. We understand the limitations injuries can impose, and we are happy to find a caregiver best suited to provide support while on the mend. Services can include:
- Transportation – running errands, driving to doctor’s appointments, going to the grocery store, etc.
- Mobility assistance – aiding in safe maneuvering whether at home or outdoors.
- Personal care – bathing, grooming, dressing, using the facilities, etc.
- Meal prep – preparing daily meals and providing assistance with feeding if necessary
- Medication reminders – offering reminders to take medications and the prescribed intervals and as directed
- Housecleaning – vacuuming, mopping, dusting, organizing, disinfecting, cleaning up spills, keeping the floors free from clutter, etc.
- Laundry – changing and washing linens
- Pet/plant care – watering plants, feeding pets and taking them outdoors, etc.
- Supervision – being there to monitor for safety and well-being
- Companionship – listening, conversing and being present
- And more
Having a trusted care professional nearby can help reduce the risk for further injury, physical strain and hospital readmission. Our Aqua Home Care team is dedicated to matching caregivers with individuals in search of quality, reliable, effective in-home care. Whether you are in need of short-term or long-term support at home, we will work with your schedule to find you the care you need and the positive in-home care experience you deserve.