Our lives have been spent doing what we can to steer clear of wrong turns. We listen to our instincts, we go with our gut, and we try to avoid potential dangers in order to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe. From purchasing vehicles with high safety ratings, wiring our homes with security alarms and smoke detectors to doing something as simple as looking both ways before crossing the street, “safety first” is a motto that stands the test of time. While some safety issues may be less of a concern as we grow older and wiser, others may increase.
Recovering from an injury, experiencing memory loss, facing physical limitations, dealing with health issues and more can raise concerns for one’s wellbeing. The risk of falling, leaving household items plugged in or turned on, not eating regularly, forgetting to take medications, not being able to tend to personal care needs and more are worrisome possibilities. These issues can be even more concerning when there isn’t someone nearby who can help ensure everyday safety. Here at Aqua Home Care, reliable caregivers from our reputable registry provide the type of quality in-home care services that prioritize client safety and wellbeing. Experienced caregivers are here to help relieve your safety concerns by:
- Preventing falls
- Cleaning up dangerous spills such as broken glass
- Making sure meals are fully cooked and eaten regularly
- Offering medication reminders
- Turning off and unplugging small appliances or lamps
- Making sure windows and doors are locked
- Keeping the room temperature at an appropriate level
- Providing assistance when walking outdoors
- Driving to ensure a safe arrival to the doctor’s office or other locations
- Changing wound dressings to avoid infection
- Providing assistance with personal hygiene to support physical and mental wellness
- Being present and alert in case of emergency
- And more
Whether you or a loved one is in need of part-time, full-time or live-in care, Aqua Home Care is here to help. Trusted, compassionate, qualified caregivers are available on your schedule with the goal providing personal care to the highest of standards. Let our team bring you peace of mind in knowing that you, or your loved one, are receiving quality in-home care services, are in the comfortable surroundings, and are safe at home.