Whether presenting earlier in life or perhaps much later, heart conditions affect millions of people worldwide. In the United States alone, over thirty-million adults are living with heart disease. Having a heart-related health issue requires following medical advice, making lifestyle adjustments and taking measures to avoid complications. This is also true when trying to prevent such conditions and maintain heart health. For some, however, this can be made more difficult when co-existing concerns are present. Age-related ailments, memory loss, mobility limitations and more can interfere with daily routines that are necessary for heart health maintenance.
Here at Aqua Home Care, our team places the safety, comfort and wellness of all who seek our in-home caregiver referral services as our top priority. Each individual seeking support at home is unique, and we have been able to match experienced caregivers with clients who are living with a variety of health conditions, including those involving the heart. We are pleased to refer trusted professionals from our registry who provide services that help their clients with personal care tasks as well as with routines that help them stay on track with their health. Such services include:
- Mobility assistance when moving about indoors or outside
- Transportation to doctor appointments, physical therapy, exercise class and specialists
- Medication reminders so that medicines are taken on time and as directed
- Preparation of healthy meals and feeding assistance
- Heavy housecleaning tasks
- Assistance at the grocery store when shopping for healthy foods
- Support while staying active
- Monitoring for signs of distress and seeking emergency services
- Companionship that can aid in reduced stress, reduced anxiety and increased peace of mind
There are many conditions that can impact the heart and result in complications. When other daily living concerns are present, it can be even more difficult to monitor these conditions and maintain healthy routines. Our Aqua Home Care team is here to pair individuals with the trusted, compassionate support they need and deserve. If you or a loved one would benefit from receiving in-home care, know that Aqua Home Care is here to help. For comfort, safety and wellness right in the heart of home, we are here for everyday living and beyond.