Our homes offer so much more than an address. These structures give us shelter, security, refuge, storage for personal effects, space to meet personal needs and rooms to fill with memories. No matter the travels we take or how far we roam, there is nothing quite like returning home. When independent living is compromised and support is needed, however, some are faced with the possibility of having to leave home to receive care. In some cases, this move may be more permanent than temporary. Still, there is an alternative for those who prefer not to pack their belongings. With the option of in-home care, individuals can rest easy knowing that their needs are able to be met without seeing the image of home in the rear view mirror.
Here at Aqua Home Care, our team has spent years in dedicated service to residents of the Treasure Coast and beyond. Our referral process has served our fellow Floridians well over the years as in-home care recipients have benefited from quality care and peace of mind. We use our registry of reputable caregivers to consciously pair individuals seeking services with trusted support. Compassionate caregivers travel to the homes of their clients to provide personal care in familiar surroundings. This journey begins with a phone call and, afterward, we are with you every step of the way. Our Aqua Home Care team would like to share what you can expect after making that important call.
- Your account executive will take the time to come to your home to meet with you in person.
- Assessments will be made to determine the level of care needed. This is completed by asking questions, viewing mobility levels and functionality in the home.
- Once this assessment has been made, a care plan tailored to your unique needs, schedule and lifestyle will be created especially for you.
- A caregiver from our registry will then be matched with you based on your needs and personality.
- If at any time your needs or schedule changes, your care plan will be updated to reflect those changes.
Finding yourself in need of support for daily living doesn’t have to mean leaving home. With the help of Aqua Home Care, you can remain right where you feel most at ease. Having a trusted caregiver by your side and on your side makes for a positive in-home care experience. We at Aqua Home Care are here to answer the call when home is where you want to be.