Being able to receive the in-home care you need when you need it requires reliability, flexibility and availability from your caregiver. You want to be sure that the person you are allowing into your home is able to meet your needs while also being there when you need it most. Finding a highly-trained, compassionate and efficient caregiver who can accommodate your daily schedule can feel like an overwhelming task. Luckily, an in-home care referral company with years of experience and a registry of caregivers who are able to be there for you, day or night, is at your service.
Here at Aqua Home Care, we understand that each individual has their own unique set of needs along with their own personal schedule. This is why we make it a point to find caregivers with matching availability for all hours of the day or night. A trusted, reliable caregiver with the flexibility and availability to provide the in-home care you need and deserve can make all the difference. Availability options can include:
Part-Time or Hourly Care –
• A caregiver is needed only for certain hours of the day or week, whether those hours be in the mornings, afternoons or evenings.
• This option may be suited for those at home or at a care facility when companionship or personal care is needed for a set amount of time.
• The client may be able to meet their own needs when a caregiver is not required or a family member is available to step in
Full-time Care –
• A caregiver is needed all day, most days or every day
• The client may be able to meet some needs independently, though a caregiver is needed to assist with most or all personal daily tasks on a regular basis
Live-in Care –
• A caregiver is needed to live in the client’s residence and be there to provide care around the clock
Aqua Home Care extends our commitment to not only individuals who have utilized our referral services, but potential in-home care recipients as well. We feel that those receiving in-home care shouldn’t have to compromise having their needs met due to the time of day. This is why we refer caregivers with schedules that can accommodate each client. For the in–home care services you need, whenever you need them, please call Aqua Home Care.