In-home care can offer your loved one the ability to stay in the comfort of their own home during periods of recovery or when long-term support is needed. With a caregiver present to attend to daily needs and routines, you are able to put your mind at ease knowing your loved one is in capable hands. Aqua Home Care strives to ensure that all individuals seeking support are cared for with professionalism and compassion. We compile necessary information that not only guides the creation of a tailored care plan, but also finds a skilled, reliable caregiver to implement the care plan.
Based on personalities and needs, it is our goal to find the perfect match. By doing so, individuals are able to live comfortably in the familiarity of their home with the helping hand of someone they can rely on and with whom they feel comfortable. Families can also rest easy knowing their loved ones are in the company of a competent, compassionate caregiver. Still, we know how important the care of your loved one is to you, and so we would like to share a list of questions you can ask your loved one to ensure that they are satisfied with the care they are receiving.
- Are you comfortable with your caregiver?
- Do you feel your needs are being met?
- Is there anything you would like more help accomplishing?
- Do you have a trusting relationship with your caregiver?
- Is it easy to communicate your needs to your caregiver?
- Is your caregiver receptive when you express concern?
- Does your caregiver make an effort to get to know you?
- Is your personal care plan being followed?
- How effective is your caregiver at anticipating your needs?
- Do you feel your caregiver is the right match for you and your needs?
Making sure in-home care recipients are paired with caregivers who can best meet their needs with quality performance is of utmost importance. We at Aqua Home Care believe that the quality care received must not only be effective, professional and compassionate, but also consistent. Asking these questions throughout the length of care your loved one is receiving can help ensure consistency. While there may be a transitional period for anyone having someone new in their home, we want to make sure each individual is having the best possible experience with their in-home care services. For many, home has always been a place of refuge and comfort, and Aqua Home Care is here to help individuals stay in its warmth.