From busy mornings to active afternoons to late evenings, some days don’t leave a minute to spare when daily living tasks and routines become difficult to complete either for yourself or for a loved one. Aqua Home Care refers in-home caregivers who provide quality care in the comfort of your own home and on your schedule. Whether you are living alone or would like assistance with the care of a loved one, care is available whenever you needed. We have worked with individuals who come from many different living situations and with various moments of the day when care is required. From hourly to around the clock, Aqua Home Care can find the support you need when you need it most.
A personal caregiver can offer a wide range of availabilities from early morning to nightly hours. You may want to consider the following options based on your needs and schedule:
Part-Time or Hourly Care –
- A caregiver is needed only for certain hours of the day or week, whether those hours be in the mornings, afternoons or evenings.
- This option may be suited for those at home or at a care facility when companionship or personal care is needed for a set amount of time.
- The client may be able to meet their own needs when a caregiver is not required or a family member is available to step in
Full-time Care –
- A caregiver is needed all day, most days or every day
- The client may be able to meet some needs independently, though a caregiver is needed to assist with most or all personal daily tasks on a regular basis
Live-in Care –
- A caregiver is needed to live in the client’s residence and be there to provide care around the clock
- The client may live alone or with others who are unable to provide care
The care of you or your loved one should be seen to with compassion, professionalism, efficiency and consistency, along with being delivered right on time. Whatever your schedule may be, we at Aqua Home Care are happy to help by finding the support you need, no matter when it is needed.