Many who welcome a pet into their lives will come to think of them as family. These faithful, furry, fluffy friends tend to hold a special place in the hearts of their owners. From their silly antics to their unyielding loyalty, pets can often be counted on for a laugh or a smile. For many, life just wouldn’t be the same without their trusted companions. Unfortunately, when faced with needing daily living care, many individuals surrender their pets to a shelter or a family member before entering a nursing home or care center. This can be a heart-breaking reality for those who would rather not be separated. For others, selecting in-home care offers the option to stay home while receiving support, but not all providers offer pet services. This can place a heavy burden on families and on the hearts of pet owners.
Here at Aqua Home Care, we understand the bond between pets and the people who love them. Pet care services can be added to tailored care plans for those seeking daily living support at home. Pets bring many benefits to the lives of those who cherish them as they can offer emotional support, companionship, mood elevation, and more. We aim to help keep these beloved companions with their owners for as long as possible. With an expansive registry of trusted caregivers, our team can find someone who is able to assist with pet care needs, including:
- Shopping – Whether you prefer to shop for your pet at the store or online, your caregiver can accompany you in the store and assist with online ordering.
- Feeding – Offering the proper food at the right intervals for your pet is an important daily routine your caregiver can help complete.
- Medication reminders – Keeping track of when pets need their medicine and reminding their owner helps keep pets well.
- Cleaning – Making sure your home is cleaned up after pets is important to your health and the health of your pet. This can include the cleaning of accumulated pet hair, accidents, and other messes.
- Impending hazardous weather- In the event of a hurricane, your caregiver can assist with finding a local shelter for your pet in the event of an evacuation as well as gathering supplies beforehand.
- Other pet care needs
When the time comes for you or your loved one to begin receiving in-home care, know that your pets are welcome with Aqua Home Care. A wide-range of services allows unique needs to be met for clients along with options for their dear pets. Our Aqua Home Care team is here to help those in need of care stay in their own homes and, with us, your pet can stay too.