Loyal companions and faithful friends, our pets hold a special place in our hearts. Whether they are providing a calming presence, offering their protection, or bringing a smile to our faces with their playful antics, these furry, feathery (even scaly) pals charm us with their own unique personalities each day. When pets are loved like family, the thought of being separated from them can be difficult to bear. While this can become a reality for a variety of different reasons, some face this hardship upon leaving their home to enter a care facility or when they can no longer care for their pet themselves within their own home and their in-home care provider doesn’t offer pet care. Such circumstances may result in the pet having to be either rehomed with another family member, placed in a shelter, or in more extreme cases abandoned.
Here at Aqua Home Care, we know the special bond that forms between pets and their owners as well as the benefits they can add to our lives. We never want to see individuals separated from them due to needing care themselves, and so we refer in-home caregivers who offer not only quality care for you, but for your pet as well. Proudly providing a wide range of services to meet each client’s individual needs, caregivers can help those in their care continue to be loving pet owners. Services offered that also help benefit pets include:
- Transportation – If your pet is in need of a visit to their veterinarian or groomer, your caregiver can drive you and your pet to their appointment.
- Shopping – Whether you need to shop at the pet store or online, your caregiver can accompany you in the store and assist with online ordering.
- Feeding – Placing the proper food at the right intervals for your pet is an important daily routine your caregiver can help complete.
- Cleaning – Making sure your home is cleaned up after pets is important to your health and the health of your pet. This can include the cleaning of accumulated pet hair, accidents, and other messes.
- Other pet care needs – Different pets have different needs. Some may need to be walked or relieve themselves outdoors while others need their litter box changed.
If you are a pet owner in need of in-home care, Aqua Home Care is happy to find a caregiver who can provide services that help keep you and your pet together. With a reliable, trusted caregiver, in-home care clients, and their pets, are treated like family. Please do not hesitate to give us a call so that we can refer services that keep you and your family pets right at home.