Our faithful furry, fluffy, feathered or even scaly friends hold a special place in our hearts. From their silly antics to their unyielding loyalty, we can count on our pets for a laugh or a smile. For many, life just wouldn’t be the same without their trusted companions. Unfortunately, when faced with needing daily living care, many individuals surrender their pets to a shelter or family member before entering a nursing home or care center. For others who select in-home care as a way to stay in their own homes, not all in-home care companies offer pet services. This can place a heavy burden on families and on the hearts of pet owners.
Here at Aqua Home Care, we understand the bond between pets and owners. If needed, we can refer a caregiver who offers pet care services. Pets offer many benefits to the lives of those who love and cherish them, and we aim to help keep these beloved companions with their owners for as long as possible. Your trusted caregiver can help with:
- Transportation – When your pet is in need of a visit to their groomer or veterinarian, your caregiver can drive you and your pet to their appointment.
- Shopping – Whether you prefer to shop at the pet store or online, your caregiver can accompany you in the store and assist with online ordering.
- Feeding – Offering the proper food at the right intervals for your pet is an important daily routine your caregiver can help complete.
- Medication reminders – Keeping track of when pets need their medicine and reminding their owner helps keep pets well.
- Cleaning – Making sure your home is cleaned up after
- pets is important to your health and the health of your pet. This can include the cleaning of accumulated pet hair, accidents, and other messes.
- Impending hazardous weather- In the event of a hurricane, your caregiver can assist with finding a local shelter for your pet in the event of an evacuation as well as gathering supplies beforehand.
- Other pet care needs – Different pets have different needs. Some may need to be walked or relieve themselves outdoors while others need their litter box changed.
When the time comes for you or your loved one to begin receiving in-home care, know that it is possible for pets to be cared for as well. Caregivers offer a wide-range of services that allow them to meet the unique needs of each individual client as well as provide care for their dear pets. Aqua Home Care is here to find such support if needed and help those in need of care stay in their own homes with their pet.